Request Free Info
Please fill out the form below and one of our executives will get in touch
Services to Tenants
Tobmar Investments Inc. – Gateway Newstands – must provide excellent service to building tenants, its patrons. Usually, 85 to 95 percent of each store’s business volume is derived from the tenants of the building in which it is located. This condition makes each store a “captive” of the market generated by its host building. Given each store’s commitment to its lease obligation, fixturing, staffing and equipment, it must provide every reasonable service to establish goodwill and generate profitable sales volume.
Among the services Gateway Newstands provides to tenants are:
- A store that is designed and sized to accommodate peak customer volume impart an attractive and pleasant shopping atmosphere, and provide a real variety of essential, fairly priced merchandise.
- Store policies that respect the time limitations of its patrons. Each store ensures that patrons do not wait in lines and that they can make the maximum use of their time away from the office.
- Store personnel that are trained and continually motivated to provide smiling, friendly service to encourage a personal relationship based on repeat business, and to communicate the company policy that customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
- A store appearance that constantly monitored to assure an attractive shopping environment.
- Store hours that, once established, are rigidly adhered to and if warranted, altered to meet changing patronage requirements.
- A store merchandise mix that is reviewed continuously to incorporate new merchandise requests by patrons, to bring new, high quality products into the store, and to reflect the specific needs and retail identity of the submarkets represented by each building.
These service policies and actions are the object of ongoing review and improvement. Their effectiveness determines the financial success of Tobmar Investments and establishes the basis for its reputation among the developers, institutional investors and owners which it serves.